Woman who used glue as eye drop accidently is OK

Phoenix woman who mistakenly used glue as eye drop recovers
By Evergreen,

The ewww story of the month has got to go to Irmgard Holm of Phoenix Arizona on her glue eye drop mistake. Irmgard was trying to apply for her eye drop medication and accidentally picked up the glue bottle. It went downhill from there. The glue sealed her eye shut and a burning feeling came over her eye. Holm tried to clean it out at the sink but could not open her closed eyelids. At the hospital, Holm was able to have the glue cut off and her eye opened, washed and restored. Holm told reporters about the glue eye drop mistake, “The bottles are identical and I am not young anymore, but I am not senile, They had to cut off the glue substance and it was all hard and in the eye, and I couldn’t even see.” Check out the video below for more on this creepy glue eye drop story and by all means please keep your glue away from the medicine cabinet!

Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.