In the book “Overcoming Underearning: Overcome Your Money Fears and Earn What You Deserve“, it lists six principles to building community and better networks. These principles are a good guide also for many other thinsg in life in addition to improve one’s income.
1) Realize no one will do this for me, but I don’t have to do it alone.
2) Reach out, ask for support.
3) Hang out with the kind of people you want to be, not who you’ve been.
4) Recognize the role of the naysayer.
5) Watch what you talk about.
6) Respect yourself by taking time for you.
Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.