Oregon Women’s Survey Results,
Take the December Survey Here, Questions on Tiger Woods, Holiday Stress & Oregon idiot of the month
This Weeks question is on proper allowance for a 10-year old. The question was posed to Oregon women, “How much do you consider is appropriate for a monthly allowance for a 10-year old?”. Below is the answer.
Here are some of the comments left by survey respondents;
– Teach them about saving than spending.
– Only if they accept responsibility for chores
– Would depend on what allowance needed to cover.
– I think it would depend on the child and the income of the parents
– As a salary for completing work required in the home.
Take the December Survey Here, Questions on Tiger Woods, Holiday Stress & vote for the Oregon idiot of the month. The survey is done through the popular SurveyMoneky.com and requires no registration, downloading. Just take 60 seconds to answer six questions and you are done.